CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

my beloved

okayy , this is my super duper friend !
her name is nurul ain binti muhamad khairi . she's so sweet we're not just a bestfriend , she also my neighbour too ! i love her so much i miss her so much right now we often do such a crazy thing , shes the best she love me and always make me strong whenever i've a problems , so she's not type of useless friend huh ? so , ive long story about me and her , BUT im not in mood to create a loonnnngggg story now lazyy bump okayy , whatever is i love you aynn ! always be my favourite ya okayy that's all for now , im so sleepy tata !

1 comment:

  1. your hubby:
    =) alololo,,commmmel nyeeeer isteri hubby,,
    asslmmualaikum aen,,=)
    thanks for give my wife support,,=)
    ilovemywife=)
    ^}{^
    mmuah!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete